Employee Benefits Program (Assured Partners)
updated information on the 2023 Health Benefits
- Hometown Health Packet – Enrollment form on latter half of packet/Health Right of Access. If opting not to enroll please sign the Waiver Of Coverage.
- Anthem Dental & Vision Packet – Enrollment form and pertinent sections highlighted.
- Election form 2023-2024 – Information regarding the actual cost of coverage for Dependent/Family/Spouse
- Compliance Notice Receipt form – Employee acknowledges the Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe adheres to the following.
- Annual Notice – Employer is required by law to provide this to employees for your information.
Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe Employee Benefits
The Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe offers comprehensive benefit packages to full time, regular employees (30+ hrs. worked per week) which includes:
Medical Insurance: through Hometown Health PPO. Dependent coverage available. Semi-monthly payroll deductions.
Medical PPO 40-CO 2000 A D0000X2 A1;RX $15/$40/$60/20%
EE Only $0.00, EE +Spouse $2,107.31, EE + Child(ren) $1,724.18, EE + Family $2,969.45
Dental/Vision/Life Insurance: through Anthem. Dependent coverage available. Semi-monthly payroll deductions. Also offered to each employee, a $25, 000 Life & AD&D paid by the Tribe.
Dental: EE Only $0.00, EE + Spouse $71.91, EE + Child(ren) $86.74, EE + Family $132.14
Vision: EE Only $0.00, EE + Spouse $10.00, EE + Child(ren) $10.58, EE + Family $15.97.
Life: EE Only $0.00
Supplemental Insurance: Employee election coverage with semi-monthly payroll deductions is available.
Life and Accident Insurance: through Globe Life and Accident insurance and Assurity Life Insurance.
Globe Life Insurance Plan offers permanent coverage for employee, spouse, children and grandchildren. Guaranteed Issue, no medical exam required, premiums remain level, accumulates cash value, paid up by age 65, policies are portable. With Assurity employees have the opportunity to protect themselves and their families from the financial impact of medical expenses resulting from an accident, hospitalization, or critical illness. Benefit payments supplement other health insurance benefits, and are directly to the insured or health care provider.
401 (k) Retirement: Eligible after one year of employment. Employer/Employee contributions. Quarterly enrollments.
COLA: 6% in addition to base rate, paid biweekly.
Paid Holidays: Thirteen paid holidays each year: New Years, Martin Luther, Presidents, Pyramid Lkae War Memorial, Memorial, Independence, Labor, Indian, Nevada, Veteran’s, Thanksgiving, Family Day, and Christmas.
Employee Assistance Program: through Sumunumu and Pyramid Lake Health Clinic. When personal problems become detrimental to job performance.